Ask any talent management personnel: the recruiting process is tedious and difficult. Recruiters and hiring managers easily become overwhelmed with hiring considerations and data. At that point supervisors work together with recruiters to screen, meet, and onboard the most qualified candidates. And along the way, everyone in the process must communicate with follow-up emails, internal messages, and offer letters.
It’s tasking. It’s high volume. And losing track of candidates could mean losing a chance to hire top quality employees for the opening, or damaging the company’s hiring brand in the job marketplace.
Thankfully, the entire process has gone digital and companies have replaced dated technology that offers features such as social media recruiting, online assessments, automatic workflows, and real time analytics. Now, recruiters can take a competitive advantage to hiring. This not only saves everyone time, energy, and resources, but leaves candidates with a pleasant hiring experience as well.
Hundreds of vendors now crowd the talent acquisition market with software that contains seemingly similar functionality. Below is a comprehensive list of our top choices for talent recruitment software in 2020.
- iCIMS, or Internet Collaborative Information Management Systems, is the second biggest Applicant Tracking System by market share. iCIMS processes 75 million applications and 238 million candidates from 200 countries. The software offers three product suites that can be used together for a seamless experience or integrated with other applicant tracking and HR systems for flexibility.
- Google For Jobs, designed to be a direct competitor to Indeed, may prove to be a game changer. It recently added four new features: accessing salary information, applying location filters, bookmarking saved jobs, and selecting which job board applicants job seekers want to use to apply.
- Intelifi,® is an Accredited Employment Background Screening Company providing recruiters and staffing agencies quality background checks with EMERGE, it’s proprietary background screening intelligence software.
Since 2004, Intelifi Inc. has provided superior service in the areas of background checks, background screening software, ID scanning technology, data scrubbing and filtration, and drug testing with built-in compliance tools, human and AI review of critical records.
- Avature is a Human Capital Management system. Founded by former CEOs of HotJobs.com, Avature is a highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform for Global Talent Acquisition. Avature has over 650 customers of which 110 are Fortune 500 organizations. The consumer web quality platform that can be customized quickly and easily by their customers – allowing them to design and implement innovative programs to compete for and retain talented people with a serious focus on engagement.
- VidCruiter specializes in pre-video and live video interviewing software, but also offers other recruitment solutions such as digital structured interviews, automated reference checking, and more. Major clients include the United Nations, Samsung, Canon and the Atlanta Hawks. VidCruiter claims we can reduce hiring time by 80% using video.
Best practices for choosing the best talent recruitment software include test driving each platform from a demo or a free trial. You’ll want to experience the software in action to make sure it suits your needs and isn’t masking faulty functionality or poor interfaces.